Thera Cane is a self massager used to apply pressure to sore muscles. The unique design of the Thera Cane lets you apply deep pressure massage to hard to reach areas of your body on your own.
About the Product
- Cane-shaped massager for easing aches and pains
- Applies pressure to sore muscles and trigger points
- Two strategically placed projections and 6 treatment balls
- Ideal after long work days or strenuous activities
- Measures 24 x 15 x 1 inches (W x H x D); two-year warranty
TREAT YOURSELF TO DEEP RELIEF FROM PAINFUL, KNOTTED, SPASMED MUSCLES - EVEN IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR BACK!
This amazingly simple yet effective self-massager makes it easy to apply pain-relieving deep compression directly to hard, knotted "trigger points" anywhere they occur - breaking up tension even in the hardest-to-reach muscles between your shoulder blades! If you have limited strength or mobility, Thera Cane's patented design gives you all the reach and leverage you need!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Pressure applied to the muscles by the Thera Cane helps to maximize the flow of oxygenated blood to the muscles. This pressure aids in restoring muscle function by breaking up adhesions in muscle fibers and tendons. The increased circulation helps the muscle to work more efficiently.
- Manufacturer: Thera Cane